This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On the subject of things that freak Fjords out, I have to agree that
Mountain Bicyclists are #1. But for Taffy I'd have to say that >Icelandic Horses rank #2! She absolutely would not stand next to> >one in any of the classes at the show.

Amy this is really different. I have organised or attended the Skandifest Horse Show for the last few years and we never have any problems like this. The fjords do some classes together, do the parade and grand entry together,and are stabled near each other and I've never noticed anything like you are describing.

What in the world did that Icelandic say to your fjord????

Re: bucking: were you in an indoor arena? If so, was your horse used to such? I am not looking for excuses here folks, just clues...