This message is from: coyote and Hunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Laurie wrote:
"...Never heard of a breed prejudiced fjord before..."

<laughing> Oh, you should see my 3 Fjordies hangin' with each other in
the pasture. They give velcro a bad name! They greatly prefer each
others' company, compared with the other 3 non-Fjords we have.

DeeAnna

PS: I thought Anne's article about Wez and dressage was well done and
presented a balanced point of view. There will always be individuals (of
any species) who do really well in upper levels of a particular
discipline -- and there will be the vast majority of us who try hard,
but will never set the world on fire. Nuthin' wrong with that -- nor
with gently acknowledging this fact of life.