This message is from: Joanna Crell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Oh no I beg to differ!!
 > Even within selective breeding
>already occurring with riding type and draught type Fjords, the draught
>ones look like a fuzzy cute godzilla, and would have trouble collecting.
Tell that to Larry Poulin who trained  the luscious Mark and Felder, both
are incredible to ride (except that you feel "sprung" from their wide
backs) and although they are only driven at fairs with wagons and pulling
in the woods,  I just know that dressage remains within their repetoire!
The best thing about our baby elephants is their memory, my experience is
that Fjords learn fast and seem to hold onto all the good stuff, somehow
they can usually get past the bad.  I would love to have help "bringing
mine across", teaching advanced movements is not my forte` but it is great
goal. Lets keep this discussion on training and technique open!
Joanna, with cute fuzzy swampthings, slightly more svelte, bucking for fun
and just to let me know where they stand every once in a while.
        Joanna Crell - David Folger
Willowind Therapeutic Horseback Riding Center
        Phone & FAX     (207) 288-9506