This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/6/00 2:08:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I realize I'm setting myself up for a lot of criticism here by daring to
 disagree with someone as knowledgeable and experienced as Anne Appleby. >>
I love listening to experts disagree, because it gives me a chance to learn
as they explain their points and to eventually have enough information to
form my own opinions.  When I work with a trainer to see what my girls are
good at, I can say "some people feel..... on the other hand..." and we'll
have someplace to start.  Thanks.