This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 The sheep won't follow the horses very far, at least not before they drop
dead. Sheep have small lungs and cannot be chased too far before expiring.
There is a woman in Maine who is a spinstress (she also does the technical
work at Maine Public Radio. She lives on a farm, without elecricity or
running water. She does not wear shoes, even when walking in New York City on
a visit. ach year when I am at the Old Bethpage Restoration Village October
fair, she comes down with a small flock and shears and spins in real time to
demonstrate the old ways. I did have her email (when she is at work)
someplace, I will look for it. Merek