This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My husband, Steve, and I are planning a vacation from the South to
Yellowstone next summer with our friends, a family of four.  The route is
not fixed yet, however, I like to head straight for the Rocky Mountains in
CO.  There is something special about waking up on the high plains looking
at those high peaks and heading out to cross over them in the morning light.
Since we will be traveling northwest we probably won't go south of CO.  We
might explore MT or ID a little this year and we usually head home over the
Bighorns.

Does anybody know of guest ranchs or b&bs that have Fjords along the way?
Any nice guest ranch or b&b with reasonable prices and regular horses?
Any nice guest ranch or b&b with dressage or driving lessons?