This message is from: "Rebecca Mayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our stallion was kept in a stall sometimes, mostly in a pen with a 6 foot
fence
and occasionally in the pasture.  He sometimes had a gelding companion, but
tended to wear them out chasing them.  We had a run that came near, but not
touching, his pen and would put visiting mares and our mares there and let
them decide when they were ready to breed.  They would initially scream and
avoid his fence, but when ready they would back up to the fence and show
to him.  It was an easy, safe way to tease, requiring no effort on our part.
We
would take them in and breed in hand.  He never missed a mare this way.
Becky