This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

HAHAHA  Gayle, can just imagine all that frolicking with the fjords in the
water and unaware of being watched.  Similar thing happened to me one time
when I was hunting and no facilities near by.  I chose a spot in some high
grass where I was sure no one would see me.  How was I to know there was a
forestmeister up on a high stand watching me.  He let me know it later too.
I suppose some new laws could be written ie:  Males are not to watch females
scantily attired or hiding in tall grass unless the males are riding fast
horses.   Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"