This message is from: "Turcotte, Dianne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, I hope that the list is still working ok because I haven't heard
anything for a few hours.

Anyhow, Secret Santa whoever you are I recieved your gift today, thanks,
it really made my day!  I don't know if we were supposed to wait or not but
I didn't!  This may seem like a rationalization but it's more fun now before
the rush of Christmas.  Anyhow I completely love them.  The first thing
completely fjord I have ever had.

I guess you know that I am pretty much a lurker anyhow, and have no idea who
you are, and you probably don't know much about me either!

Well, I don't actually own my own fjord, but have had a full lease on one
for a year now.  My daughter and I love her though, every bit as much as the
quarter horse that we do own.  She and my daughter have grown together,
they seem like the perfect match!  This year they were the talk of the
Christmas parade,  Merit did a perfect bow in front of the mayors stand with
Ashley aboard!

Anyhow, enough bragging, Thanks so much!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Dianne