This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am willing to be SS Elf this year, but if we are
going to do it, I need to know - we are getting a late
start (not that unusual). I am leaving town this
afternoon and won't be able to do anything until
Tuesday. If I see some response when I get back, I
will post the rules then. We can extend the end date
for receiving gifts to January 15th. In the past we
have used a $25 suggested limit on SS gifts. You can
e-mail your interest to the list or e-mail me privately.

=====
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]