This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

AND THE WINNER IS...
JODY SCHMITZ of Gardner, ND
The Silver Saddle Drawing sadly did not raise enough money to make a profit.
But the group did pay all expenses (saddle & advertising) and
learned allot. They are still in need of SAFETY equipment and donations of
horse equipment.
Please is you have old tack in good repair, old helmets that are ASTM
approved, or
extra Holiday Cash... Donations are being accepted. Email me and I will get
you the details.
CONGRATULATIONS TO JODY.
Catherine Lassesen
P.S. There are a few people that said "put my name on a ticket" that has not
sent in their $. Please do so now. I will not mention names... unless I do
not hear from you... You know who you are... Thanks!