This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm not sure how many religious views there
> are which "allow" animals to enter heaven .. but it certainly has to be an
> element for me, or it just won't measure up!

Hello Cheryl...very well put post. When I read the part about religious views
on animals, it made me think about something that had happend to us recently.
My daughter attends a private girls school, where a theology class is
mandatory for all...to make this short, her teacher expressly told all the
students that animals do not have souls and wouldn't ever be considered to
enter heaven. My daughter objected and was in tears because just two days
before, our little Yorkie had passed away. I find it hard to believe animals
do not have a soul, or spirit, or whatever we choose to call it (I need to
believe there is a better place for them also, after they've lived here on
this earth)....how about anyone else?
        BTW...I have been supplying our vet with illustrated sheets printed
with the
rainbow bridge poem (for years) to give to his grieving clients. Some have
even framed it. All appreciate it, as it has nice sentiments.   =o)  Ingrid in
Ohio