This message is from: Jeri L Rieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can live with ads attached to the end of messages.
Jeri in Missouri

----------
From:   Steve McIlree[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reply To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Saturday, December 18, 1999 11:06 AM
To:     Fjord Horse List
Subject:        List must move (READ and RESPOND!)

This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  The list as we have known it WILL END in no more than a week, or
  perhaps as soon as this afternoon! THIS IS SERIOUS!! I'd really like
  to hear a little feedback on this subject. What do people think
  about having ads attached to every message? I have found out that I
  can move us to Onelist easily. Topica seems to be better than I
  first had thought, but there are several issues I still don't like
  about their service. I have not found any advertising-free service
  provider as yet that has as low a price as we have been using.
  Please let me hear from you about this situation, this is as much
  your list as it is mine.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk...the basest horn of his hoof