This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don't mind ads.  Am willing to pay too.  This list is worth it.  I've
subscribed to some ONE LIST lists and the ad at the bottom is no big deal at
all.  If ONE LIST is the source of the "how to get rich quick" schemes I get
every so often (I presume my e-mail address has been "harvested" from
somewhere - someone was doing this with the CD-List for a while) I don;t
like them, but can live with them.  So... whatever you decide.  You should
not have to pay.  I would think even collecting funds from list subscribers,
depositing the checks, etc, would be a major hassle to you - so maybe the
ads are easier overall.

At 08:51 PM 12/18/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Steve:
>
>I would love something with searchable archives. I could then clean out my
>mailbox big-time. And having ads at the bottom of emails don't bother me.
>
>Lori
>
>Steve McIlree wrote:
>>   The list as we have known it WILL END in no more than a week

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Clicker List Web Site : http://clickryder.cjb.net