This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Paula re fencing along the highway.  I would be sure my horses were far
enough back from the bottles and garbage that get thrown out.  Eventually a
row (700+ feet!!!!) of non poisonous shrubs to protect them also.  But I am
super cautious.  The idea of a track sounds great.  I have seen that on
several ranches and wished I had one.  I am on a small dead end road but
still have to watch for cans, etc and especially "killer" kleenex that get
in the fields.  Nothing like those murderous white things out to get my big
fellow.  Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"