This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 05:57 PM 12/18/99 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Its sad to see that the Duo of June and Jean, (Jonetta and Jensina
> both King Harold daughters)  is gone.  After being together most
> of their lives,  They pasted away within months of each other

First of all, my condolences on the recent loses of these fine mares.
I, too, have an "antique" daughter of King Harald---Nansy is now 30
(I understand that her mother, Skade, made 34), and it's going to be
a very sad time around here when she goes.  Hugs!

Lets hear it for all of these old girls.  Hear is Nansy's pedigree:

NANSY  2071-A  NC-I-478-M
Foaled May 6, 1969
Bred by NANCY LEHNERT,  BIGFORK,  MT

                LEUNG  N-1485  3.pr