This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/16/99 11:46:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I think this is what happens when you are conservative all your life, take
 almost no risks, and then turn 50.  Heck, at least I didn't kill myself
 during my "motorcycle phase."  How much can go wrong buying an eensy weensy
 stallion?   >>

I had to laugh at this! I also had a motorcycle phase. It was fun, but I
decided to put my time and $ into the furry, versus the iron, horse.

I think we all question buying our horses at some point. When I first
considered purchasing a Fjord,  I had no idea that within the year I'd go
through an unpleasant divorce which would leave me in debt up to my ears. On
the bright side, I had no idea I'd become a free woman, to pursue
horsemanship and whatever else is important to me. My horses helped me get to
this point, they gave me the strength to say "No" and move on with my life.

Despite all the hard work, there's nothing foolish about this purchase!

Brigid