This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Boy, kids really do stupid things. I am closely acquainted with a
(now reportedly adult) kid who, at age 3, was riding his tricycle with
a jagged stick in his mouth that he had picked up in the gutter
outside his home in Providence, RI. As he peddled, the front wheel
hit a seam in the sidewalk, pitching him over the handlebars, and
doing a lot of damage to the soft palate of his mouth. You can
imagine the reaction of his mother upon seeing her baby come
running in with blood pouring from his mouth.
        Fortunately, both she and he survived the incident, although I
(Oops), I mean he still has the scar tissue as a reminder.
        Bill