This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 04:06 PM 12/13/99 -0800, you wrote:
I have a dog from Corgie Rescue and unfortunately he has not bonded after
two years.  Is this catching?  Gunnar is the same.  The corgie is so lost
without Keeper and is mournfully howling now.  He greets every car with "do
you have Keeper in there?"  I do,did not plan to replace Keeper but now I am
beginning to wonder.  I have friends who will take my dogs when I cease to
exist so who knows.  But need some time.  Best of luck with your Hannah.
Jean

Yes I think it is best to take some time Jean. Hannah seems to be adapting quite well here. For the first day or so she was fine but didn't have the typical Boxer wiggle when she greeted someone. Last night when Renee got home from work it started to show. It is in there we just have to bring it back out.

Mike