This message is from: "Rebecca Mayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike,
What a wonderful story of Hannah.
We have been working for 3 years to help our beloved Border Collie, Missi,
survive thyroid cancer.  We considered, but rejected chemo--too much pain
with no evidence it works, radiation--too stressful for her and radioactive
iodine--still experimental.  She survived 2 1/2 years after her initial
surgery.
This year she has had two minor surgeries as it is still localized to the
neck.
She is 14 , so I know it's a loosing battle one way or another. I have been
looking at the Border Collie rescue site: www.gis.net/~shepdog/NABCRN
and I have thought of adopting, if I can bear the pain again.
Becky