This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Anybody got any suggestions for a good kind of
> electric fence to make a
> turnout area inside a bigger fence area?  Needs to
> be temporary,

Gail,

We use white electric tape and "step-in" posts with a
battery operated charger to temporarily fence out
Fjords into - or out of - an area.  These things are
usually sold at feed stores.  In some areas the tape,
step-in posts, and battery/charger are sold in a kit
for backpackers' use.  Where we live(western
Washington) one can buy the posts separately, the tape
on a spool, and the battery/charger complete with
grounding post.  Good luck.

Mary

 because I'm
> renting while I look around.