This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello, I would like to hear comments PLEASE. It has come to the time when we
(all of us at the farm) are talking about quality of life in an  horse.  For
me it is always a hard time deciding when to put a horse down. And since we
do rescues and tend to have an older horse or "damaged" horse. We face the
choice more often than the normal farm. But it is always still a hard one.

What is your thoughts on when it is the right time to place a horse down?
How far should we go to "save" a horse and when is quality of life
considered good, bad or indifferent ?

Thank you ,
Catherine Lassesen