This message is from: "Lindsay&Jim Sweeney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Tunbridge Vermont!

Our farm is just twenty minutes from route 89, you would take exit 2
northbound.  Am wondering if you might be planning to come to Tunbridge
where the Organic Cow lives!  It is an organic dairy that processess their
own milk?!  We would welcome a visit and our Fjords would love it!  We
currently have ten Fjords ranging in age from 6 months to 22 years, Solar,
Hella, Sonora, Rjita Mae, Ljaela, Ljectra, Tjiva, Zjeena, Bravmann, and
Ulstar, representing six different bloodlines!  Would you be interested in
stopping by?  We have nothing for sale, but love to share our Fjords and
meet other Fjord lovers and have them share their Fjords with us.  You
will, of course, be armed with photos and pedigrees and maybe even some
video tape I imagine!!  Let us know if you would like to include a visit to
our farm on your journey to northern VT.  We'll supply the carrots and the
Fjording, you supply the hugs and kisses.......
Jim & Lindsay Sweeney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----------
> From: Nathan Lapp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: trip to Vermont
> Date: Saturday, December 04, 1999 3:22 AM
>
> This message is from: "Nathan Lapp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi all,
>
> My sister Rachel and I are planning a trip to northern Vermont, about 650
> miles from where we live in Western New York. It's a multi-purpose trip
with
> stops planned at an organic dairy farm that processes milk on the
premises,
> a Nigerian Dwarf goat farm, and a prison in eastern New York. I'd like to
> visit a Fjord farm or two while out there if our schedule allows. Anybody
> care to let me know where you are? Our tentative route is 84 east into
> Connecticut, then 91 north through Massachusettes and into Vermont. Mr.
and