This message is from: "Nathan Lapp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

My sister Rachel and I are planning a trip to northern Vermont, about 650
miles from where we live in Western New York. It's a multi-purpose trip with
stops planned at an organic dairy farm that processes milk on the premises,
a Nigerian Dwarf goat farm, and a prison in eastern New York. I'd like to
visit a Fjord farm or two while out there if our schedule allows. Anybody
care to let me know where you are? Our tentative route is 84 east into
Connecticut, then 91 north through Massachusettes and into Vermont. Mr. and
Mrs. Coli, how far off the route would you be? I'd like to see Ring.

Thanks,
Barbara Lyn Lapp
Lapp Family Fjords