This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just about everyone's chimed in with their fjord cuddling habits. I confess
I alway kiss "Honi" and "Duffer" and hug them, sing their personal
theme-songs, whisper "sweet-nothings", etc.. I thought we had extraordinary
relationships and now I find out everyone's doing it!
I'm disillusioned! =))))

"Honi" is the most lovable horse I have ever known, when we feed all of the
horses at once she will leave her hay and walk over to Gene or I (me mostly
of course ;) for some love BEFORE eating!!! (let's see you top that one) =))))

I guess I don't know why I don't kiss the other Fjords, they're just not my
babies I guess. I am well known as an ardent dog lover but I will never
allow them to lick me. Probably some psychologist will use these cuddling
clues to individually profile us. =)))

Ruthie, NW MT.. the ground is white and only 19* this early morning (kind
of makes you glad you're in WA huh Mary?)