This message is from: "Fred & Lori Osmond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

Thanks to all of you with your response to the Swiss Mountain dog type.
Any web sites you know of would be appreciated.

We have a Norwegian horse, breed Scottish Fold cats, so why not go
Swiss??? hahaha///  The only problem is I'm 1/2 Danish, so are there any
Danish breeds???

About the bran ?, we give our horses a big bucket of wet bran once a
week.  It's a Sunday treat.  We add a small amount of grain and carrots.
At times we will add Epson salt and during the fly season diatomacious
(spelling?) earth to kill the flies and eggs.  It keeps our horses very
regular and I have done that for 20 years, since my first pony coliched
(sp?again)...  It's just a nice treat, plus a preventitive.

Well, have a great day!!!

Lori
CATSOFOZ
[EMAIL PROTECTED]