This message is from: " Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I spoke to Sue on the phone tonight.  She says she won't be back online for
a little while, and asked if I would pass on some messages.  First of all
Dick is home, and doing very well.  Sue says he will be able to return to
doing pretty much what he has all along - no major restrictions, except he
has to spend a number of weeks recuperating.  He has a single bypass, and it
was done with his heart beating - no dangerous heart-lung machine. He says
Catholic Medical Center, where he was, has a reputation for being a leader
in this kind of surgery.

Sue wanted me to tell all how much she appreciated your kind words of
support.  She said this was especially appreciated when she came home
ights  - that it gave her a real boost.

Dave