This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Mary,

you said,

This wouldn't be Chip's old sleigh that he
>used on the mountain would it?

#####no, it's not. although the fella said he knew Chip. and yes, the rides
at Schweitzer mountain were discontinued.

Probably not, since it
>states that it is for draft horses,

#####true, but Fjords can do what those big lunkers can.

> > We'd like to begin giving sleigh rides ourselves
>
>Now that would be fun!  Makes me reconsider whether I
>really want to spend the rest of my life out here in
>"rain country".  Of course, I have always thought I'd
>like to move back to Montana sometime - anytime,

#####Mary, if it's any consolation to you we have had lots of rain!
although it's too cold for mold spores =)))) We sure hope you do relocate
to Montana, preferably northwest!

Maybe you'll look us up sometime when you're up visiting and we'll go for a
genuine old-fashioned sleigh ride in the country! (free for you=)))

Our Best to You, Ruthie and Gene