This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I really need to make this statement publicly -CHIP is also one of THE UNSUNG HEROES!! He did it all for the love of his horses and not for what he'd get out of it! He was quite instrumental in the success of the Libby show... We all owe him a big THANK YOU!

Gayle,
What an understatement! I think I should also mention that I really saw Chip pitching in at the Eugene Eval., and then some. It's not just the horses that make being involved in this breed so fulfilling - it's being around "their people" as well!