This message is from: Walter Monheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Michele, we sure know what your going through,  one of our weanling's
this last spring became very ill when it was only 2 weeks old, went off
nursing, couldn't stand up and kept rolling.  Thought it was a twisted
gut or intestine, rushed him to Janesville Equine Clinic in Wisconscin
(great service and vet if anyone has never tried them) End result was he
had an ulcer  which after one week of treatment and several hundred
dollars later was gone and never caused any further trouble. From what
we have been told, ulcers in newborn foals can be a common thing.  I was
wondering if anyone else has experienced this?  Our thoughts and prayers
are with you and your foal.  Thanks Sherle