This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 People are once again VERY bad about including too much of the
 quoted original message with their replies. Please DO NOT quote more
 lines of the original message than the number of lines in your reply.
 Everyone else here has read the original message already, so you do
 not need to include anything beyond a sentence of two to establish
 the context of your reply. I know your email program probably copies
 the entire text of the original message into your reply, but it is up
 to your to use the block and delete edit feature to trim it back to
 just a sentence or two relevant to what you have to say. I don't want
 to have to come down on folks individually, so please look at what
 you're sending in replies and if you're guilty correct it yourselves.
 This is the number one thing people dislike about the list when
 questioned about their reasons for leaving.

 Another problem is that quite a few people are still sending HTML
 formatted messages to the list. Although they eventually get to the
 list, they require intervention on my part, which makes me unhappy as
 well as delaying the messages in reaching the list. If you think you
 might be guilty, check the settings in your email program. Starting
 next week, I will return improperly formatted messages to the senders
 so you can get squared away.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  If  I be once on horse-back, I alight very unwillingly; for it is the seat I