This message is from: "Mark and Lisa K. McGinley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for the info Steve (and everone else that answered)  I think I have
decided not to use it for the one of the reasons given on the list.
Apparently it doesn't stay in the barn.  I don't think i'd like the look of
shredded office paper blowing around the padocks.  It would look to much like
litter to me.

Mark