This message is from: Walter Monheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Brian, thanks so much for your further information on Grabb.  I understand
that both stallions Grabb & Dragtind along with another stallion perhaps a
son of one of them are buried on what was Cliff's ranch in New Mexico. Is
this correct?  Thanks Sherle