This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I thought I would pass this on from the Carriage Driving list:

From:    del tanner beth long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: CD-L Digest - 3 Nov 1999 (#1999-496)

Please someone tell me what happened to the Two Fjords Mark and Felder
that was for Sale, I think in R I at least in the far East.  I have
tried many times to contact these people and can never get an answer.

If any of you know of a pair of Big Draft type Fjords, please contact me
by private E-Mail or Phone 775-267-4564.  They must have a fair amount
of training on them.  Only Fjords, please.  14.2H to 15H.

(Posted by Del Tanner on CD-L)

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]