This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:06 AM 10/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: " Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Along with the posts on stallions, I want to note the mare Nora N12232, who
was the mother of Gjestarson.  Phil Prichard sold her to us at age 26 for
$500 for her retirement home.  She was with us til 32.  She was imported
early and belonged to a retired admiral in Blairstown NJ.  She had many very
nice offspring.  I never saw one that wasn't a standout.  I was told she
last foaled at age 25.  Nora served us magnificently as the horse to put any
child on, and she was just a sweet old girl.

I show that she was born in 1960 and died in 1990 Dave. I only show 3 offspring for her but she was registered in the Assn too so there could be more there. Tom Hans owns one of them - Mari CAB-Q-082-M she is a 1977 foal.

Here is Nora's pedigree:

NORA  N-12232  2018-A  N-60-137-M
Foaled January 1, 1960
Bred by KARESTEIN KROGSAETER,  VATNE