This message is from: justus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mark,
Yes, I noticed the championships, too bad he was sold, :(, but I am sure
he will be treated very well. I will have to get my piggies in the
savings back working overtime this year.
Please keep me on your "inquiry" list and send photo's when the new one
arrives. I will be very interested in seeing the little cutie.
Thank you also for all the info, I am glad they do fine with the other
breeds and full sized stalls.
Enjoy this afternoon and lovely sunset.
lyn