This message is from: "Fred & Lori Osmond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

We have always given our horses rabies shots here in California.  Like
someone else said, they're not expensive and definately worth it!!!
There have been 3 cases or so of bats with rabies in Calfornia in the
past few weeks!!!

I have a really uneducated question re: carts???  What do you all think
is the average price for a cart?  I would love to train our Jess to pull
a cart!!!  What will it cost me???  ( I understand there could be quite
a range, but I'm talking for a simple, but safe, cart)  I don't even
know what equipment is needed to do this, besides a harness...cart...
well duh???  I said uneducated cart ?...hahaha...

I'm blessed to have found a lady with a fjord in a town about 10 miles
from me.  She drives hers and I plan on going to watch and learn from
her!!!  We are planning on riding together too.  Can't wait to ride with
another Fjord.

We've had Jess one month now and yesterday I hiked along side
him(leading him) with my 10 year old (56 lb) daughter, and we went to a
new area he had never been before.  He loves to look around  and see the
new things.  We passed a huge sailboat (along the road, rural area) with
a huge blue tarp on it.  He didn't even notice it!!!  I love it!!!  I am
so impressed with his temperment that I'm beside myself.  He and I
crossed a stream the other day, that he hadn't been to before, and he
looked at it, snorted a few times, then crossed it like I asked him
too!!!

I hope you all have a great Sunday and week!!!  I'm off this week, and
plan on riding and riding and riding...

God Bless!!!
Lori
CATSOFOZ