This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean,
    No gators, but at least no bears or moose either.  Just the average
run-of-the-mill
killer buzards (drive my horses cuckoo) and guinea hens ('feral' vs wild?) plus
dogs,
bikes, and so on.  We have coyotes but have never seen one riding.  Wild
turkeys
spooked us a couple times and the usual deer.
    But no gators,

Martie