This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks Karen. I always check out the new trainers if I can. I will check
out the Mary guy. I am also one who is a stickler about safety, in fact,
when I watch some new technique with horses, on the of the first things I
ask is: Can I get hurt, can my horse get hurt--doing this or that. The
thing I liked about the PNH method is the safety aspect, never got myself
into trouble with it, and I like how they break down the training into
small bits easy to understand. BUT as I said, no method is flawless, always
looking for improvement. The folks I train under iwth NH are ex Parelli
biggies too, so I know that peole can go beyond and improve on their
methods. Good idea! I also agree about seeing trainers with their horses.
These ladies have some absolutely fab horses that they trained and boy can
they ride!

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

Misha