This message is from: Pat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you, we are currently working on a website. The cover page is on line,
and does have a drawing of mine, I am in the middle of putting together all
the other stuff right now and trying to get it off to the fellow actually
doing the work. I am very new to all of this "on line" & "web site" stuff, so
its a hit and miss job.  I do have some other work (cartoons) that will be on
the website. Hopefully it will up and running in the next week or so, Please
look into it, we wanted it to be fun and light, plus informational. It will
be linked to the NFHR website, but I think you bring it up with
greenvalleyfarm.com Thanks again. Pat Holland