This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi everyone,
I'm new to list and hope I'm posting properly....if not will someone please
feel free to mail me and clue me in to the proper way.
I am a long time horse owner.....and first time Fjord owner as of the end of
May.  I lost a 1/2 Arab gelding last fall....he was replaced by a 2 year old
now gelding....registered name "Prairie Duster".  I'm training him from the
ground now to drive and will train to ride next year.  I board with a friend
who has 5 Arabs and live in Michigan.  I joined the list to get training tips
concerning this breed and would love to know if there are any shows in
Midwest area of the US.  I look forward to learning through you all and hope
at one point I can actually contribute some useful information.

Remi