This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/6/99 4:32:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

>  Amber also drinks a tremendous amount
>  of water and her stall shows proof of this also.
My Baldur drinks a huge amount of water also.  As long as they urinate
frequently my vet has had no concerns.  As per your dressage question...be
patient.  B has just learned to canter on the bit and he's 11.  He was
severely fried by a dressage trainer 2 years ago and has just begun the
mental healing.  These are smart horses but they can be rather opinionated
about their training.

Kate