This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm very excited about Amber but cautious. The person I'm buying her from, an
elderly woman with major health problems, had sent her to a trainer for under
saddle work and when I picked her up she had the bum leg. My vet is treating
her and we hope its just soft muscle injury. She's off of the bute this past
Wednesday and will reaccess her on Friday. Then we'll do some blood work and
hope everything comes out fine. We'll let you know. Thanks. Debby