This message is from: Anita Unrau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi to everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know we have a new email address again.  It is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  This is the fourth time our server has been bought out since
we
joined two years ago this coming December.

We are just doing a new color flyer to mail  out and the first half have the old
email address but the later  ones have the new email address. For the next six
months the old email address will be forward mail to us. I have pictures of two
mares, two fillies, two geldings and a mature stallion and a weanling stallion.
We will  be delivering horses to the midwest in October so started  the mail
outs
there.

If you don't  receive a mailing and would like one please email me privately.

We currently have a seven year old gelding for sale ( only one left from 22 head
used in  the 13th Warrior filming) Also have five three year old geldings  for
sale
and like the other gelding most  ride and drive.   Other then these six
geldings we
only have three two year olds left.  No yearlings or weanlings.  Mares seem to
be
having fillies lately.

If the weather continues to hold we will be doing some light  fall work with the
geldings in multiple hitches.

 With regard to Sarah's question about aluminum skinned trailers, we have a new
one
that was made locally ( 2 1/2 hrs from here) and we really like it.  They were
the
only trailer manufacter that was able to do exactley what we wanted.  We can
double
deck dressage and marathon carriage  through double doors plus have five horses
angled or we can put two or three across the back and fill the rest up with
carriages, etc.  As we never know what we will be leaving home with the trailer
has
to be adaptable.  The aluminum skin cuts down the wieght of a steel trailer and
the
steel body gives you more strength than an aluminum frame.  What Orville really
likes is the ease of maintenance  and the overall appearance.  We preferred the
white aluminum skin rather then the regular skin.

We plan on being home now till Christmas, except for delivering horses, so will
try
and get caught up on emails etc.

Anita Unrau
Anvil's Acres Norwegian Fjords