This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>The NFHR Board of Directors had a very productive phone conference on
>>Wednesday.  Several key decisions regarding the evaluation program were
>>made which will be published in the minutes on the NFHR web site shortly.
>>Everyone can rest assured that there WILL be evaluations in 2000, and the
>>program will continue to move ahead in a positive manner.
>
>How did you read
>
>"that the evaluation is still "up in the air" for 2000 (though there will
>be one, somewhere)."
>
> From the quote of Julie's?

Yep - sounded like there was some doubt out there.  When I was at Turlock
the meeting on Saturday night (which I was unable to attend) was going to
confirm the evaluations - so I understood.
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Clicker List Web Site : http://clickryder.cjb.net