This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Very interesting report and especially re the bridge.  I still think we do
not know half about these little horses capacities.  The "unfriendly one"
begins to melt a bit when I pay more attention to him but then things happen
and he does not get that attention and so he ignores me.  This pattern
emerging is helping me confirm that he anticipates rejection and protects
himself by then ignoring me.  But each time he holds a grudge less and warms
up faster.  The vet comes tomorrow so we will see if his manners have
changed re sheath cleaning.  Last time he did his best to take out the Vet
and would not give into the rompum until all was over and then he sagged.

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]