This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 9/26/99 0:24:06 Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< And so the summer passed! Lots of great fjord work and play and of course
lots of "whispering" to the two wonderful  new foals.  And now on to winter
and homeschooling and more riding and driving, but for the next few months,
it happens in the rain.  >>

What a wonderful summer it sounds like it was!  You have been busy, and it
sounds like you've been using your fjords the way they are meant to be used!
And I liked hearing the bragging, if you could call it that.  With all the
irons in the fire you've got going you make a great ambassador for fjords!
And I'm so glad that the young lady with autism got a chance to get to know a
fjord.  They are just the best with special needs people.

Pamela