This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 9/25/99 11:11:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Brigid you are a God send with these reports.  Very much appreciated.
Jean >>

No problem Jean! Day two...

Started out with a bang. The parade was very cool, locals lined the streets
of downtown Turlock. All the horses looked great under harness and saddle,
with riders in Scandinavian costume. I went shopping after the parade, and
purchased every horsey thing I could find, including the "Breyer" Fjord.

Shopping was followed by a number of classes, including Engligh & Western
riding & equitation. I took a cart ride with list member Tim and his mare
Zora, and somehow ended up in the demonstration. I even got my picture taken!
What fun.

Sorry I can't remember all the names and pedigrees of the horses I met, but
suffice it to say I am now convinced that ALL Fjords are wonderful, at least
all those I met. List member Denise Delgado's Knute is a handsome boy,  Peggy
(last name?)'s Reider is incredibly smooth while her 3 children vault on his
back!

The day was topped off by a dinner and meeting of Fjordings West. It was nice
to sit down and have dinner with everyone, but I left early because I was
falling asleep after such a long and hot day! I'm afraid I'll miss the
driving tomorrow, I really want to go home.

Brigid