This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On the lighter side of Fjord ownership. I had a buddy visiting from San
Francisco. He was going out to feed some apple slices to the horses and he
came back in with a worried expression. "Ingmar bared his teeth at me," he
says. Now you have to understand. Ingmar is exceedingly peppy, but as
affable a horse as you could ever want. With huge eyes, large mobile
rubbery libs curved in a permanent smile, and a puffy forelock that would
put a six pack of badger bristle shaving brushes to shame, he is not only
sweet but very unassuming looking. I went out puzzled. When Ingmar caught
sight of the apple slices he parted his lips and opened his mouth ever so
slightly and fluttered his long eyelashes provocatively, begging. "You
see?" my pal said. "Exqueeze me, but methinks he looks as about a
threatening as a Jar jar Binks handpuppet." I said. He paused for a long
time and then said. "You're right, he looks exactly like Jar Jar Binks."
(Poor Ingmar) He handed him the apple slices which Ingmar took very gently
with his lips (and not with a protruding tongue). "Wow, that horse
communication stuff you studied really works!" My pal said, with a happy
smile.

Move over Jar Jar, Ingmar has arrived, Misha