This message is from: Julia Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The NFHR Board of Directors had a very productive phone conference on
Wednesday.  Several key decisions regarding the evaluation program were
made which will be published in the minutes on the NFHR web site shortly.
Everyone can rest assured that there WILL be evaluations in 2000, and the
program will continue to move ahead in a positive manner.  We also
discovered that an evaluation committee response to the board's questions
(late April) was apparently lost in cyberspace; the BOD didn't know it was
sent, and the sender didn't know it was not received.  This was the cause
of much of the mis-communication between the board and the committee.  It
is important to benefit from past problems and move forward with renewed
energy and committment.  A board retreat is planned for October which will
offer an opportunity to problem solve and plan for the future of our fast
growing organization.